Zone Startups is the global brand of tech accelerators and VC funds operated by Toronto-based Ryerson Futures Inc., a subsidiary of Ryerson University. Zone Startup India is set-up as a joint-venture of Ryerson Futures Inc., Bombay Stock Exchange Limited, Simon Fraser University (Vancouver, B.C) and the DST (Govt. of India). Zone Startups India has been operating since 2014, and has built a portfolio of over 200 startups across multiple programs.
Zone Startups India has established a very strong footprint in India’s startup ecosystem through its niche programs such as empoWer, Next BIG Idea Contest and a number of corporate accelerators and innovation programs with leading names such as Shell Foundation, Lodha Group, Sharekhan, ICICI Lombard General Insurance, Thomson Reuters, HDFC Bank and Australia Institute of Sports.
A PROGRAM PARTICIPANTS GET ACCESS TO
- One on One Mentoring
- Critical advice/feedback on how to improve
- Hand on application of your learning
- Round Table Discussions
- In depth round table discussions by subject matter experts
- Case Studies
- Discuss your own case studies with mentors & peers
- Real Time Feedback
- Real time feedback collection at the end of every day to keep on adapting the program towards your need
- Industry/Corporate Connect
- Interact one to one with all major corporate CIOs/ CXOs to explore business development opportunities
- Close Door Investor Pitch Session
- Pitch to all leading VCs and Angels in a close door pitch setting
- Present your product before audience of relevant investors, corporate partners, industry experts, connectors, and highly connected, highly regarded decision-makers.
- Mock Boardroom
- Learn how boardroom meeting happens and get investor feedback on your business strategy
- Peer2 Peer
- Community Building group exercises to learn from your peers
- Perks valued at $300k.
- 3 Month equity free acceleration at Zone Startups India including all partners perk.