Zone Startups India is the international footprint of the Toronto-based Ryerson Futures Inc., an early technology accelerator and seed stage investment fund. In India, we have been set up in joint venture with the Bombay Stock Exchange; and are the only independent accelerator in India to be supported by the Department of Science and Technology, Government of India.
We have been operating in India for 3 yrs now, during our portfolio has grown to comprise 120 startups that have been through our flagship accelerator – Zone Startups India; and we have impacted over 160 startups indirectly. 40 of our startups have raised in excess of $30 Mn, cumulatively, and created over 800 net new knowledge economy jobs.
We currently operate 5 accelerators in India:
- Zone Startups India (flagship program), Mumbai
- empoWer (India’s 1st tech accelerator for Women entrepreneurs)
- Axis Bank Accelerator & ThoughtFactory Co-Innovation Lab, Bangalore
- Gateway 91, Mumbai
- Barclays Rise Acclerator Program
- Palava Accelerator
In addition to this, we manage corporate innovation programs for:
- Thomson Reuters
- HDFC Bank
- ICICI Lombard
- Viacom18 and many other corportes