BIL – Ryerson Technology Startup Incubator Foundation (BRTSIF) is a not-for-proﬁt Start-up Ecosystem provider with a mandate to promote startups and support the Government of India’s vision for entrepreneurship development and a culture of innovation. It is a joint venture between BSE Institute Ltd., Mumbai, Ryerson University, Toronto and Simon Fraser University, Vancouver.
Established in 2016, empoWer is India’s 1st tech accelerator for women entrepreneurs. We started with a hypothesis, in 2016, that it is a program/ecosystem much needed for women entrepreneurs; and the response received in the form of applications from across India, and repeated feedback from many quarters to expand the cohort size, or hosting multiple cohorts in the year was a major validation for us.
A PROGRAM PARTICIPANTS GET ACCESS TO
- One on One Mentoring
- Critical advice/feedback on how to improve
- Hand on application of your learning
- Round Table Discussions
- In depth round table discussions by subject matter experts
- Case Studies
- Discuss your own case studies with mentors & peers
- Real Time Feedback
- Real time feedback collection at the end of every day to keep on adapting the program towards your need
- Present your product before audience of relevant investors, corporate partners, industry experts, connectors, and highly connected, highly regarded decision-makers.
- Mock Boardroom
- Learn how boardroom meeting happens and get investor feedback on your business strategy
- Peer2 Peer
- Community Building group exercises to learn from your peers
- Industry/Corporate Connect
- Interact one to one with all major corporate CIOs/ CXOs to explore business development opportunities
Leave a Reply